I don’t know about you all but as much as I love vegetables, sometimes I can get a bit bored with the same ol’ meals. Here is a slight twist on asparagus and it only takes 3 ingredients (okay, five if you count salt and pepper)!! 🙂
-half bunch of asparagus
-bread crumbs (I used gluten free)
-Vegenaise (or other vegan mayonnaise)
-salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry asparagus. Cut the ends off.
- Take a spoonful of Vegenaise and spread it on a flat surface (plate, cutting board, etc.)
- Pour some bread crumbs on a separate plate or paper towel.
- Roll each asparagus in the Vegenaise, followed by the bread crumbs. Be sure to cover the entire surface.
- Place the asparagus on a greased baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!!