Here is an easy recipe from Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix Extreme program. These are so simple, filling and can last all week.
Mini Vegetable Egg Cups
-Nonstick cooking spray
-12 large eggs (I only use 6)
-Sea salt or Himalayan salt (mineralize)
-1 (10 oz.) bag of baby spinach, finely chopped
-1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
-2 green onions, finely sliced
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray.
3) Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4) Add spinach, bell pepper, and onions; mix well.
5) Evenly poor egg mixture into muffin tins.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted
into the center of cups comes out clean.